XP9 - Manually tensioned chain
- Chain for passenger vehicles.
- Chains made of high strength steel links.
- Chain made of braced cross bars linked by welded rings.
- The open non-return tensioning ratchet allows quick release of the chain on removal and quick positioning when fitting, even in extreme conditions.
- Adjusting links provide perfect fitting of the chain to the tyre and provide optimum adhesion.
- Complies with panel B26 of the Highway Code.
- Snow chain not suitable for vehicles designated not suitable for chains.
In order to find out if your vehicle is chainable, please verify your car's manual.
You can check that the tyre and chain sizes match your vehicle in this usage document.
If your vehicle is not shown on the list and declared non-chainable by the manufacturer, you should opt for the Polaire or Maggigroup chains corresponding to your tyre size.