Please wait...
Please wait...
Insa Turbo T-2 175/65 R14 82 T tyre

Insa Turbo tyre T-2

Retread tyre - WinterSuitable for winder conditions, even at below-zero temperatures and on snowy ground.Good performance on muddy or snowy terrain. This marking alone does not certify winter homologation.

• In stock
  • Free delivery!*
  • 3 to 5 working days
£
£39.06
/Delivered Tyre
I.E. 39 loyalty points

INSA TURBO is a family-run company with a great entrepreneurial and international philosophy. We focus in our users, customers, partners and suppliers without forgetting that we work for the community, for which our goal is the highest quality.

INSA TURBO began manufacturing retreaded tires in 1988, and after growing to be present in many countries, we have achieved a daily production of 3000 units using the latest technologies to make our INSA TURBO tires.

In INSA TURBO we make use of the most modern facilities strategically placed all over the Spanish territory. Our headquarters has more than 200,000 square meters, where we can store a huge stock to cover our clients’ necessities.

INTERNATIONAL PRESENCE
Thanks to our spirit, facilities and experience we maintain a solid position in very competitive markets like USA, Canada, South and Central America, Caribbean, Middle East and in some countries in Africa and Asia, and of course, all over Europe.

In INSA TURBO we renew tires, providing with an ecological, economical and safe solution to a current issue. Retreading allows us to save energy and avoid pollution. All our tires that cannot pass our thorough checks and are not suitable to be recapped are shredded to become rubber granules. This new raw material is used to make new tires but also shoe soles, soft paving slabs for playgrounds, hoses and more.

Our tires meet and surpass the strictest quality and safety rules both national and international.
We are in fierce competition with the leading retread manufacturers, and our quality is guaranteed by reputed awards since 1994 in the prestigious American Retreaders Association.

TECHNOLOGY
The process of renewing a used tire consists in replacing the rubber and rebuilding its original structure. It is a very complex process from a technical point of view, but with a perfect knowledge of the product, and demanding means of production and quality control, a new tire with the exact same characteristics as the original is achieved. All this thorough technological process together with a perfectly well trained team allows INSA TURBO to guarantee the final product’s quality.

1. The rubber used in elaborating the pattern has a special formula of ingredients designed for each type of tire, providing it with performance, handling and grip.
  2. The final pattern of the INSA TURBO tire is obtained after the molds apply high temperature and pressure on the rubber.
  3. The casing is buffed and treated with special adhesives for a perfect bond between carcass and tread.
  4. The casing keeps its original structure to keep its characteristics.

GUARANTEE
Retreaded tires have proven as safe and durable as new ones in all the laboratory tests and on the road after years of practical use. These tires’ reliability has successfully been put to a test in the most demanding situations. Evidence of this is that all the airlines in the world use retreaded tires. On top of that, they are used everyday in buses, long haul trucks, professional car drivers and final consumers.

INSA TURBO contributes in an active and voluntary way to the social and environmental improvement of the community with different kinds of actions. We have positioned ourselves as a socially responsible company that works for the society. Reusing good condition tires saves oil and avoids unnecessary CO2 emissions.

Delivery deadlines for: Insa Turbo T-2

Delivery takes approximately 3 to 5 working days after payment receipt.
The tyres can be delivered in several parcels. On delivery, you must therefore indicate the number of tyres received on the signature terminal and/or bill of delivery.
If you choose one of our fitting partners for the delivery of your tyres, we ask you to contact them before placing your order, so that the workshop confirms the service prices for your vehicle, and their availability.

Learn more about the delivery by clicking here.

Any delays in the delivery process cannot justify compensation or opposition on payment.

Transport costs for: Insa Turbo T-2

Free shipping for 2 car/ motorcycle / ATV tyres or more.

Return for: Insa Turbo T-2

Please see detailed return terms of our products in the terms and conditions.

Average test mark for the Insa Turbo T-2 Car Tyre

3.5 7 10
(11 recommendations)
1 recommendation
5 recommendations
4 recommendations
1 recommendation
Performance on Dry Roads 3.36/5 | Performance on Wet Roads 3.45/5 | Performance on Snow 4.50/5 | Roadholding 3.09/5 | Driving Comfort 3.09/5 | Wear vs. mi 3.64/5 | Noise level 2.36/5 | Quality vs. Price 4.60/5
  • Trymacs
    9.26 10
    By Trymacs Switzerland, 13 January 2020
    SUBARU LEGACY
    Would I buy the same tyres: Yes
    Did you find this comment useful?    
  • pepone
    7.76 10
    By pepone France, 12 March 2020
    FIAT PANDA
    5 people out of 5 found this comment useful  |   Did you find this comment useful?    
  • Tumi
    7.5 10
    By Tumi Spain, 12 November 2020
    OPEL Corsa B
  • Dom
    7.5 10
    By Dom Belgium, 25 September 2020
    FIAT Fiorino
  • Ted
    7.5 10
    By Ted France, 6 February 2020
    DACIA DOKKER
  • Josito
    7.5 10
    By Josito Spain, 26 January 2020
    PEUGEOT 206
    4 people out of 5 found this comment useful  |   Did you find this comment useful?    
  • La meche
    6.86 10
    By La meche France, 4 January 2020
    PEUGEOT 106
  • Boucvermineux
    6.58 10
    By Boucvermineux France, 7 October 2020
    RENAULT Kangoo
    Would I buy the same tyres: Probably
  • Ben
    6.5 10
    By Ben France, 28 January 2018
    RENAULT MEGANE 3
    28 people out of 31 found this comment useful  |   Did you find this comment useful?    
  • Joe
    5.5 10
    By Joe France, 1 February 2019
    CITROEN XSARA
    7 people out of 9 found this comment useful  |   Did you find this comment useful?    

Mark the T-2 Car Tyre

Mark Never tested
Your vehicle
If you were to change your tyres, would you buy these again?

Please wait...
Please wait...

Find a fitting centre near you

Please wait...
Please wait...
  • Accepts delivery and fitting of tyres
    Accepts delivery and fitting of tyres
  • Mobile fitting centre accepting delivery and fitting of tyres
    Mobile fitting centre accepting delivery and fitting of tyres
  • Accepts only fitting of tyres
    Accepts only fitting of tyres
  • Mobile fitting centre which only accepts tyre fitting
    Mobile fitting centre which only accepts tyre fitting
*Free shipping for at least 2 car or 2 motorcycle or 2 ATV tyres !