• 69dB
  • In stock
  • Free delivery!*
  • 3 to 5 working days
£
£90.46
/Delivered Tyre
I.E. 90 loyalty points

The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 summer tyres are adapted for vehicles which have tyres with the following dimensions: 225/45 R17 91 V FP

Goodyear, the largest American tyre manufacturer on the market, begins its story at the end of the 19th century. Loyal to the symbolics of its title, bearing the name of the tyre inventor, Mr. Chrales Goodyear, this brand takes the word "invention" for a true religion. Goodyear has been working with Ford since 2001 to monitor temperature and pressure inside tyres. This "intelligent tyre", of a dynamic shape, fits all kind of vehicle on all type of roads. See the full description of the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2

European seal of approval of Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 225/45 R17 91 V: Fuel consumption - Grip on wet surfaces - Noise of extern rolling B B 69 dB C1
  • Description
  • Delivery & return
  • Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 test

• Note this tyre

Delivery time

Delivery takes approximately 3 to 5 working days after payment receipt.
The tyres can be delivered in several parcels. On delivery, you must therefore indicate the number of tyres received on the signature terminal and/or bill of delivery.
If you choose one of our fitting partners for the delivery of your tyres, we ask you to contact them before placing your order, so that the workshop confirms the service prices for your vehicle, and their availability.

Learn more about the delivery by clicking here.

Any delays in the delivery process cannot justify compensation or opposition on payment.

Shipping cost

Free shipping for 2 car/ motorcycle / ATV tyres or more.

Return

Please see detailed return terms of our products in the terms and conditions.

• Description
  • Delivery & return

• Note this tyre
Average score
4 8 10
(130 recommendations)
32 recommendations
78 recommendations
18 recommendations
1 recommendation
1 recommendation
Performance on Dry Roads 4.62/5 | Performance on Wet Roads 4.45/5 | Performance on Snow 2.43/5 | Roadholding 4.55/5 | Driving Comfort 4.30/5 | Wear vs. mi 3.56/5 | Noise level 4.00/5 | Quality vs. Price 3.94/5
  • 8.76 10
    By Ecclestoned United Kingdom, 23 February 2014
    HONDA S2000
    Epic grip, wears quick though :-)
    Would I buy the same tyres: Yes
    Did you find this comment useful?   Yes   No
  • 8 10
    By Club Audi Sec United Kingdom, 7 September 2014
    AUDI A6
    Best tyre I have yet tried on the A6. Brilliant on dry and wet roads. Hopeless in snow but then I expected nothing different....
  • 7.76 10
    By Rollerman United Kingdom, 26 May 2014
    PORSCHE BOXSTER
    Rubbish on a Porsche in the snow.
    Would I buy the same tyres: Probably
  • 7.5 10
    anonymous United Kingdom, 13 January 2014
    MERCEDES E 320 Break Automatique
    Bought to replace the Conti's on my the rear of my Mercedes E320 estate as the conti's were really noisy, the F1s are marginally quieter or at least this is my perception and of course I'm comparing new with old! I can't comment on winter performance as I don't use these in the winter as I use Avon ice touring which I can thoroughly recommend. So far have done over 9000 miles on the F1's and they appear to be wearing evenly and slowly. They stick well on both dry and wet roads, but with a 265 profile you would think they should, can't say the adhesion is any better or worse than the contis, both feel really stable even at continental autobahn speeds 130mph+ if inflated properly, I always use nitrogen!
  • 10 10
    By Ro Belgium, 15 March 2017
    BMW Serie 3
    1 people out of 3 found this comment useful   |   Did you find this comment useful?   Yes   No
  • 10 10
    By Fábio Belo Portugal, 11 November 2014
    FIAT BRAVO
    8 people out of 15 found this comment useful   |   Did you find this comment useful?   Yes   No
  • 10 10
    By Clavo Spain, 3 August 2014
    AUDI A6
    4 people out of 11 found this comment useful   |   Did you find this comment useful?   Yes   No
  • 9.76 10
    anonymous Spain, 26 August 2013
    FORD Focus II
    0 people out of 3 found this comment useful   |   Did you find this comment useful?   Yes   No
  • 9.72 10
    By Opel Motorsport Spain, 26 September 2015
    OPEL INSIGNIA
  • 9.66 10
    By Rubens Spain, 4 August 2015
    SEAT EXEO ST
  • Description
  • Delivery & return

• Note this tyre
Your remarks:
Mark Never tested
Your vehicle
If you were to change your tyres, would you buy these again?

Please wait...
Please wait...
*Free shipping for at least 2 car or 2 motorcycle or 2 ATV tyres !